Lynch & Associates - Engineering Consultants, LLC
Lynch & Associates is a group of highly trained and motivated professional engineers and engineering technicians. We are a growing firm looking for individuals who share our desire to help make Wisconsin a safer, more efficient, and more productive place to live, work, and play. You will have the opportunity to grow with our firm as we become recognized leaders in municipal, civil, structural, and transportation engineering in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois. We have offices in New Berlin and Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
Survey Crew Chief, New Berlin, WI
Lynch & Associates is looking for a land surveyor to lead a survey crew. This position is full time and requires the following:
- Communication with the client and project team
- Scheduling crews.
- Researching land records.
- Performing topographic surveys, construction layout and staking; development of certified survey maps, plats of survey, legal survey descriptions, right of way plats, Transportation Project Plats.
- Use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and other applicable survey software.
- Travel to project sites throughout the state of Wisconsin with a focus in Southern Wisconsin.
- Mix of outdoor and indoor work. Outdoor surveying work could include working in all types of weather.
- An Associate's degree (or higher) in surveying, civil engineering technology, or related degree. A minimum of two (2) years of survey experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Detail oriented team player with ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Ability to read and interpolate survey maps, construction plans and utility plans.
- Working knowledge of Autocad and Civil 3D is preferred.
- Valid driver's license and an insurable driving record.
- Ability to travel and work extended hours.
Lynch & Associates believes that "our clients are our most valuable asset." We dedicate ourselves to responding to our clients' needs, interests, and concerns. We are able to meet project schedules, stay within budget, communicate well with non-technical people, and provide service during and after project completion. Our civil engineering staff is experienced with high profile transportation design, structural design, public involvement, site design and development, public works, master planning, field investigations, cost estimating, preparation of contract documents and PS&E and construction administration and management.
We offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employee elected short-term and long-term disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flex Time
- Overtime Pay
posted 20 Jan 2015