Providing Support and Professional Development for Land Surveyors since 1952
Davel Engineering & Environmental Inc, is seeking a motivated Individual to assist our Survey Department in all of our land surveying services. Under the supervision of our Licensed Land Surveyors, individuals will perform work as a member of a survey crew in the office and field.
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Davel Engineering & Environmental Inc.
c/o Jim Sehloff, PLS
1164 Province Terrace
Menasha, WI 54952
· Topographic, Boundary Survey and ALTA surveys and Construction Staking
· Preparing staking report(s)
· Assist with drafting of maps utilizing company standards.
· Drafting on exhibits and other maps
· Maintaining equipment and vehicle supplies
· 2-year degree in Civil Technology or Survey
· Knowledge of Trimble GPS & Total Station
· Basic drafting skills with Civil 3D software
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Team player, flexible, accurate and reliable