updated 14 Mar 2017
- Develope a succession plan for its members to pass along their combined knowledge.
- Secure educators, speakers and presenters that are applicable to both the young and the seasoned Land Surveyors.
- Identify WSLS Board of Directors who will be attending another state meeting, and provide them with a method of reporting items that are important to the committee.
- Identify the invited dignitaries and provide their names to the Board of Directors along with a list of Institute suggestions/expectations prior to the annual institute.
- Investigate the Institute Handout folder and ways to make the folder more informative and efficient for the recipient.
- Use the WSLS Website to promote the committee and the Institute to the members of the WSLS.
- Explore technological options to utilize during the Institute such as a smatphone app for easy access to things such as schedule/locations of sessions, handouts, and notifications.
Have an idea for a good speaker and/or topic for the Annula Institute? We'd like to hear from you - please fill out the Institute Suggestions form.
Future Institute Dates
|24-26 Jan 2018|
|23-25 Jan 2019|
|29-31 Jan 2020|