Professional Land Surveyor at Vierbicher
About the Opportunity
Vierbicher is a team of professional engineers, planners, community development specialists, land surveyors, and GIS specialists who provide comprehensive solutions for an array of project types in the Upper Midwest. We provide our clients with quality services, skilled staff, and the loyalty and integrity we believe are necessary to develop successful projects. Our goal is to build relationships of trust and understanding. It is that trust that promotes cooperation, teamwork, and lasting client relationships.
Vierbicher has an opening in our Madison or Milwaukee office location for a Professional Land Surveyor with interest in topographic surveying, boundary surveying and construction staking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete Topographic surveys with detail sufficient for use in the development of Civil Engineering drawings and various boundary surveys
- Perform staking computations and construction staking on-site development and municipal engineering projects
- Perform QA/QC on final documents
- Assist with budgeting and scheduling for surveying activities
- Other surveying activities as required in support of Civil Engineering projects
Desired Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-year technical degree in Land Surveying or Engineering
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of field survey operations, engineering, and construction industry
- Trimble Business Center
- Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Station
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Etc.)
- Ability to work well independently or on a team
Vierbicher offers competitive compensation, health insurance, and paid time off, along with professional training and educational opportunities.
Vierbicher Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org